Last updated: February 5, 2022
SEO - Terms and Conditions
This contract is entered into between Ready Set Digital and your company (hereinafter referred to as “Client”) on the day you complete the SEO Proposal Acceptance form.
- Ready Set Digital will provide the Client with Search Engine Optimisation Services (hereinafter referred to as “SEO”) as described in this contract. Ready Set Digital will use specific keywords and/or phrases to improve the search engine ranking of, and/or position the contents of the Client’s website.
- All invoices must be paid in full within 14 days of billing. Ready Set Digital’s SEO services are intended to serve two main purposes: 1) to provide the Client with increased exposure in search engines, and 2) to drive targeted online traffic to the site. Ready Set Digital’s SEO Services may include (but are not limited to):
- Researching keywords and phrases to select appropriate, relevant search terms.
- Obtaining “back links” from other related websites and directories in order to generate link popularity and traffic.
- Editing and/or optimisation of text for various HTML tags, metadata, page titles, and page text as necessary.
- Analysis and recommend optimal website structure, navigation, code, etc. for best SEO purposes.
- Recommend, as required, additional web pages or content for the purpose of “catching” keyword/phrase searches.
- Create traffic and ranking reports showing rankings in the major search engines.
- Creating blog posts and social media posts.
- For the purposes of receiving professional SEO services, the Client agrees to provide the following:
- Administrative/backend access to the website for analysis of content and structure.
- Permission to make changes for the purpose of optimisation, and to communicate directly with any third parties.
- Unlimited access to existing website traffic statistics for analysis and tracking purposes.
- Access to a client email address (@domain or gmail) for the purposes of requesting links.
- Authorisation to use client pictures, logos, trademarks, website images, pamphlets, content, etc., for any use as
deemed necessary by (Company name) for search engine optimisation purposes.
- If the Client’s site is lacking in textual content, the Client will provide additional text content in electronic format for the
purpose of creating additional or richer web pages.
- The client must acknowledge the following with respect to SEO services:
- All fees are non-refundable.
- Termination of SEO services must be provided in writing by the Client with 4 weeks’ notice.
- All fees, services, documents, recommendations, and reports are confidential.
- Ready Set Digital has no control over the policies of search engines with respect to the type of sites and/or content
that they accept now or in the future. The Client’s website may be excluded from any directory or search engine at any time at
the sole discretion of the search engine or directory.
- Due to the competitiveness of some keywords/phrases, ongoing changes in search engine ranking algorithms, and other
competitive factors, Ready Set Digital does not guarantee #1 positions or consistent top 10 positions for any particular
keyword, phrase, or search term.
- Occasionally, search engines will drop listings for no apparent or predictable reason. Often, the listing will reappear
without any additional SEO. Should a listing be dropped during the SEO campaign and does not reappear within 30 days of
campaign completion, Ready Set Digital will re-optimise the website/page based on the current policies of the search engine in
- Some search directories offer expedited listing services for a fee. If the Client wishes to engage in said expedited listing
services (e.g., paid directories), the Client is responsible for all paid-for inclusion or expedited service fees.
- Linking to “bad neighborhoods” or getting links from “link farms” can seriously damage all SEO efforts. Ready Set Digital
does not assume liability for the Client’s choice to link to or obtain a link from any website without prior consultation.
- Ready Set Digital is not responsible for changes made to the website by other parties that adversely affect the search engine rankings of the Client’s website.
- Additional Services not listed herein (branded copywriting, blitz campaigns, addition consulting, etc.) will be provided for a fee of $100-$200 per hour.
- The Client guarantees any elements of text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks, or other artwork provided to Ready Set Digital for inclusion on the website above are owned by the Client, or that the Client has received permission from the rightful owner(s) to use each of the elements, and will hold harmless, protect, and defend Ready Set Digital and its subcontractors from any liability or suit arising from the use of such elements.
- Ready Set Digital is not responsible for the Client overwriting SEO work to the Client’s site. (e.g., Client/webmaster uploading over work already provided/optimised). The Client will be charged an additional fee for re-constructing content, based on the hourly rate of $200 per hour.